Employee Benefit Plan Audits
PHB CPAs also specializes in employee benefit plan audit services for companies in Franklin, TN and Greater Nashville.
Our Employee Benefit Services
- Pension, health and welfare, and 401(k) plans subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), including
- Defined Benefits Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Health and welfare Plans
- Limited scope and full-scope audits
- Consulting services related to employee benefit plans
- Preparing IRS Form 5500 and summary annual reports
Our Quality Commitment
- As a member of the American Institute of CPAs Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, we are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards by voluntarily agreeing to the Center membership requirements, which include designating a partner responsible for our employee benefit plan audit practice, establishing quality control programs, performing annual internal inspection procedures, and making our peer review report findings publicly available.
- Our goal is to continue to enhance our quality initiatives within our employee benefit plan audit practice to deliver the highest quality audit services possible.
Let’s Chat About Employee Benefit Plan Audits
For more information about our employee benefit plan audit services, contact Sarah C. Hardee CPA at email@example.com or 615-750-5537.
For more information about audit quality, visit the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center at http://www.aicpa.org/EBPAQC.