PHB Employee Spotlight – Kim Luna
Meet Kim Luna, PHB’s Office Manager. Kim joined the PHB admin team in January of 2016 as an administrative assistant before transitioning into her current role as Office Manager last year. Kim stays very busy helping to keep the office running smoothly and is truly a jack of all trades! We are thrilled to have her at PHB. Kim lives in Spring Hill, Tennessee and has two sons, Nikko and Jack who keep her just as busy when she’s not at the office! In her spare time, Kim enjoys family movie night on Saturdays, bonfires, checking out new places with live music and being outdoors with her kids.
Below are a few fun Q/A’s to let you get to know Kim even better!
- Where is your favorite place to be? I absolutely love to go the beach with my family.
- Where is your hometown? I was born in San Antonio, TX, but was raised and grew up in Houston. Go Stros!
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I’m a huge introvert! I love working with all our staff, clients and vendors day in and day out; being in this industry has definitely helped me come out of my shell. However, I enjoy my moments of solitude.
- What are 3 words you’d use to describe PHB? Rewarding, collaborative and balanced.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry! It’s never ending and I wish it put itself away.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Anthony Bourdain – What a great depth of character he had, he loved life and had an ability to connect with people genuinely. I’d love to sit and hear all his stories about traveling the world, different cultures and his life experiences. He showed that there is much more outside of our bubbled society to seek adventure and to stay curious without fear or prejudice. A true gem.
- What is your favorite meal? My mom’s Minestrone soup. It’s a warm hug in a bowl – I could eat it 24/7 even on summers hottest day.
- Do you have a favorite quote? “ The sun will rise again. “ It helps remind me that no matter what your going through or how down your feeling one day, a new day will come.
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you? Maya Rudolph. She’s hilarious and my life is pretty comical at the moment.
- If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring? White Claws, an iPod for music, and my kids!