1. Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information we obtain through our Site to third parties, except as described below.
We share certain personal information we collect about you with our service providers who perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance and customer service. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose personal information except as needed to perform their functions or comply with legal requirements, and they may not use it for any other purpose.
2. If you submit personal information to our Website, the information will be used for the purpose you requested. That information will be stored and maintained for as long as is reasonably necessary to effectuate the service of your request or for which the information was provided, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
3. We keep your credit card number only as long as it is necessary to use it for a current transaction. PHB, through our third party payment provider, Payscape, uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to ensure transaction security. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
4. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law or legal process, in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, when we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
6. PHB will take reasonable steps to restrict access to the information discussed in this policy and to be assured the areas of the Website designated as being suitable for a secure file exchange remain secure.