Tax Credit for Home Builders and Multifamily Developers
Be sure to read about this tax credit if you are a Home Builder and/or Multifamily Developer:
If you are a builder of homes or multifamily residences and sold or leased homes from 2018 to 2020, you may qualify for this $2,000 per unit tax credit. This credit is retroactive and can be claimed on a previous tax return.
- Builder/developer must own property during construction
- Certification by a HERS rater (2006 energy standard)
- Apartments – 3 stories or less
- Assisted Living – 3 stories or less
- Student housing – 3 stories or less
- Single family homes
- Affordable housing (LIHTC)
If this sounds like a credit you may qualify for, contact our office now to set up a consultation 615-750-5537.